Pitanja i odgovori: 137
- Cameras and camcorders not charging via USB on a Windows 10 PCIt has recently been discovered that some products may not charge properly when attached to a USB port of a computer running the Windows 10 operating system. Windows 10 is a new operating system version which released
- The Infrared (IR) function of HVL-LEIR1 does not show any NightShot effect when recording.Follow the steps below to troubleshoot this issue. IMPORTANT: The camera must have a NightShot® function for the IR mode to have any effect in the recording. Check the instruction manual of your camera to see if it
- The camcorder turns off by itself after 5 minutesThis camera is equipped with an A.SHUT OFF (Auto shut off) or Power Save function to turn off the camera automatically when you do not operate it for 5 minutes to save the battery power. When using the AC Adaptor
- Error: When using an iPhone running on iOS6 or later, the message [Could not copy any selected content.] or [Could not obtain image.] appears.IMPORTANT: The PlayMemories Mobile app must be installed on your mobile device. For details, please refer to the PlayMemories Mobile support page: https://www.sony.net/pmm/ This error message may occur on iOS devices
- The camera battery does not charge when using the optional AC-UD20 dual USB charger.The camera battery cannot be charged if both of the USB connectors on the AC-UD20 are being used. Disconnect the USB connection to the other device to charge the camera battery.
- The NFC function is not working with the smartphone or the tabletAlign the (N mark) of your camera and smartphone, then touch continuously (1 to 2 seconds) until PlayMemories Mobile of the smartphone starts. NOTE: Make sure you have the PlayMemories Mobile app downloaded and