Pitanja i odgovori: 159
- Can I change the SSID or password?By design, the camera creates a unique SSID and password and it cannot be changed. The password for the Wi-Fi® connection is printed on a sticker that is attached to the camera operating guide. If you lost or do
- How do I best take care of my Cyber-shot?To make your Cyber-shot camera last longer, regular cleaning should be done. Take proper care of your camera, and keep it away from dirt, dust, marks or fingerprints. What you need to clean your camera Blower: Used
- Can movies recorded with the camera be transferred to a mobile device?Movies recorded with File Format set to MP4 can be transferred. For some models, movies recorded as XAVC S HD or XAVC S 4K files can also be transferred. NOTES: The File Format setting that enables you to transfer
- Mechanical noise is heard when playing back recorded video on the cameraThis is because of the mechanism of the lens and camera; the mechanical noise of the internal parts operating may be recorded. Particularly when panning the camera quickly up and down and from side to side, the
- "01-04" appears on the RM-LVR1 remote control and I cannot connect it to the camera.Update the software of the RM-LVR1 to Ver. 2.00 or later. To check the software version of the RM-LVR1 Wi-Fi remote control, follow the steps below. Press the MENU button. Select Main Settings. Select Version.
- Why is there no sound during movie playback?When you view a movie in the camera from the Live-View remote or a mobile device, there is no sound during the playback. To play back a movie with sound, transfer the movie from the camera to another device, such
- Why does my mobile device disconnect from the Internet when the camera is connected?When the camera is connected to a mobile device through Wi-Fi, the mobile device switches to Wi-Fi mode. For this reason, the Internet connection of the mobile device is automatically disconnected.
- Why is there no sound when I playback a recorded video?When the playback mode of the camera is selected from a mobile device or via the live view remote control, video recorded on the camera memory card will be played back without any sound. In order to hear the sound