I am using a camera that Creators' App does not support. How can I upload images to the cloud?
You can upload images to the cloud from an unsupported camera using the following procedure.
- Cloud functionality may not be supported in your country or region.
- Install both Imaging Edge Mobile and Creators' App on your smartphone.
- Import the images you have shot to Imaging Edge Mobile.
- Launch Creators' App, select the name of the folder on the (Storage) screen, and then select [Imaging Edge Mobile] on the screen that appears.
- Select (Selection) to proceed to the Selection screen.
- Add checkmarks to the images you want to upload and select (Upload) to upload the images.