Pitanja i odgovori: 278
- The camera takes longer to respond when using the Smart Remote Control appIf the camera is taking too long to respond when trying to use the Smart Remote Control app, update the camera firmware and Smart Remote Control app to the latest version.
- How to get sharper images with the ILCE-7R and ILCE-7RM2 when using a tripodThe ILCE-7R has a 36 megapixel full-frame image sensor (ILCE-7RM2 has 42 megapixels), which allows photos to be taken in a very high resolution. To get the best high resolution performance out of this sensor, much
- Can I change the SSID or password?By design, the camera creates a unique SSID and password and it cannot be changed. The password for the Wi-Fi® connection is printed on a sticker that is attached to the camera operating guide. If you lost or do
- Can movies recorded with the camera be transferred to a mobile device?Movies recorded with File Format set to MP4 can be transferred. For some models, movies recorded as XAVC S HD or XAVC S 4K files can also be transferred. NOTES: The File Format setting that enables you to transfer
- RAW images recorded using the following models have a resolution of 14 bits per pixel. However, resolution is limited to 12 bits under certain shooting conditions.RAW images recorded using the following models have a resolution of 14 bits per pixel. However, resolution is limited to 12 bits under certain shooting conditions. ILCE-7 / ILCE-7R / DSC-RX1 / DSC-RX1R Single-shot