Pitanja i odgovori: 220
- What software can be used for editing 4K and HD videos?An overview of all applicable editing software for 4K/HD videos can be found on the following link: Editing software for 4K/HD videos.
- How do I add or remove icons from the camera's LCD display?To select which icons you wish to display on the LCD display: On the camera, press the MENU button. Select Custom Settings Press the DISP button. To remove or prevent icons from showing on the LCD display: Select
- What software can be used for importing and exporting XAVC S content?For information on compatible software for importing and exporting XAVC S content, refer to the following website. Editing software for 4K/HD videos IMPORTANT: Sony does not guarantee operation of third party editing
- Wind noise is not reduced when using the ECM-XYST1M stereo microphone.The wind noise reduction feature in the camera only works with the built-in microphone. It does not work with the optional ECM-XYST1M microphone. To reduce wind noise when using this optional microphone, you can
- Can the built-in flash be used as a wireless control to trigger an external flash?The built-in flash cannot be used as a wireless control to trigger an external flash. However, you can attach a flash with a wireless flash controller function such as the HVL-F20M, HVL-F60M, HVL-F43M, HVL-F20AM
- Where is the NFC antenna located in the camera?If your camera supports files transfers using the NFC function, the location of the antenna will be indicated with the following mark: The location of the NFC antenna is different depending on the camera model.
- Frequently Asked Questions for PlayMemories Home This page introduces Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) and useful information for PlayMemories Home. If your questions aren't covered in this article, don't hesitate to type your query in the search bar on the
- Can movies recorded with the camera be transferred to a mobile device?Movies recorded with File Format set to MP4 can be transferred. For some models, movies recorded as XAVC S HD or XAVC S 4K files can also be transferred. NOTES: The File Format setting that enables you to transfer
- Can’t transfer pictures to my Android phone via Wi-Fi with the PlayMemories Mobile AppIf this occurs, clear the cache memory of the mobile app, delete the camera Wi-Fi settings from the mobile phone and try again. To clear the cache memory from your Android phone select [Settings] > [Apps] > [PlayMemories