Controlling cameras from Creators' App (Cameras Screen)
If you select (Cameras), you can perform actions using the camera.
- Note that some features may not be available, depending on your camera.
- Available features vary by country or region. The corresponding items may not be displayed.
Select (Cameras) at the bottom of the screen.
Perform the desired operation.
- A. Uploading status: Tap to view the uploading history.
- B. Add: Adds a new camera.
- C. Camera List: You can view the Help Guide and compatibility information of the camera. Select [Add cameras] to register the camera you are using.
- D. Settings:
- [Wi-Fi connection to the camera when the app ends] (Android only)
- Sets whether to maintain the Wi-Fi connection when Creators' App is in the background. The connection is not maintained in the default settings.
This setting does not exist in the case of iPhone/iPad. (Always disconnects Wi-Fi when in the background)
- [Saving Destination] (Android only)
- Select whether to save images imported into the smartphone to internal storage or SD card. This does not exist on the iPhone/iPad.
- [Connecting without pairing]
- Use this option when connecting the camera and the smartphone only with Wi-Fi setup of the smartphone, and not performing pairing by the Bluetooth function.
- [Delete stored Access Authen. Info]
- Before lending or transferring ownership of cameras that support access authentication, delete the access information.
- E. Connected camera: Displays cameras connected by the Bluetooth function. You can change the camera name from [Edit Device Name] on the menu of the camera.
- F. Image information on the memory card in the camera
- G. Remote Shooting: You can use the smartphone as a remote commander to operate the camera from a distant location.
- H. View and Import: You can view the images on the memory card in the camera, and transfer these images to your smartphone.
- I. Other cameras: If there are multiple cameras you have paired with, you can switch to one of the other cameras.
- J. Camera battery information
- K. Update: Shows any available camera system software updates. To update the software, select it and follow the on-screen instructions.(See "Updating the camera's system software using Creators' App")
- L. Setup:
- [Location Information Linkage]
- By enabling this option, the location information of your smartphone can be recorded for the images taken on your camera. Additionally, if you enable [Auto Time Correction] and [Auto Area Adjustment], the time and area settings of your smartphone are automatically reflected in your camera.
To record location information for the images transferred to the smartphone, from the Remote Shooting menu, set [Location Information] to [On].
- [Access Point Settings]
- Configure the settings for any access points used for Wi-Fi connections.
- [Transfer notification settings]
- By enabling this option, when you transfer images chosen on the camera, a notification will be sent to your smartphone.
- Disables the camera registration information.
- M. Switch screens: Appearance varies depending on the smartphone used.
- Home Screen
- Cameras Screen
- Storage Screen: You can view images imported to Creators' App or uploaded to the cloud.
- Discover Screen : On this website, you can interact with other content creators.